Weekly Maintenance Program
Hilton Head Landscape knows that your landscape is an investment in nature and that all landscape elements demand some kind of maintenance to see to it that your investment turns into a quality outdoor living space that will add more value to your home. At Hilton Head Landscape, we provide care instructions for the plants installed on your property and a detailed plan to guarantee their growth. Unlike many other landscape companies, we always pay extra attention to the future of the project long after the warranty expires or the contract is over.
Hilton Head Landscape is an expert in all landscaping services, including the maintenance. Our weekly maintenance program is designed to provide you with a thorough horticultural care of your landscape. A professionally trained company crew will be on site to deliver all or any of the following routine check as agreed:
• Hand pruning of ornamental plant material, trees, and shrubs
• Ground cover control
• Insect, disease, and weed control
• Hand weeding
• Fertilization of lawn and plant material
• Leaf removal
• Cleanup of landscaped areas each visit
• Aerating, over-seeding, and lawn thatching
• Scalping of warm season turf in spring
• Irrigation system start up, shut down, and monitoring
• Fertilization and weed control of turf area
• Brick and stone patio cleaning and sealing
• Low Voltage Lighting Adjustments and Cleaning
• Mowing and trimming of lawn
Our company ensures that your landscape maintenance needs are met on a weekly basis. We focus on cost effective solutions and supervise the prestige of your investment to keep it growing. No job is too small or too big for us. We certainly go above and beyond to deliver so much more in value and service.
Hilton Head Landscape guarantees you the following hallmark of our company:
• Flexible schedule – A flexible schedule suits best our clients who have unpredictable social calendar. We tell you what days and times workers will be on site and adjust to your availability so that the routine check will still be achieved regardless of conflicting schedules.
• Planning process – We carefully sketch out when to prepare, what to plant, when to treat and maintain so that your landscape will look good throughout the year.
• Responsible team – It is needless to worry about the safety and the privacy of your property during weekly maintenance. Our company manages a crew of accredited and responsible individuals that prioritize these two important things while they are on the site.
If any of these sounds good to you, then please feel free to call us or fill in the form on the right and get a special bonus coupon.